I finally located a number for Nestle' who in turn gave me the number for
the Willie Wonka division of their company.  The number is 1-800-299-6652.

The very helpful person I spoke with confirmed the gluten free status of
almost every Willie Wonka item, however a couple of items are produced on
un-dedicated lines, so there is the possibility of cross contamination,
though the lines are cleaned thoroughly between runs.

Some items that are confirmed Gf:
Gobstoppers
Nerds
BottleCaps
Sorry I couldn't remember all of the listings.  They did not have a GF list
to send out.