President Joof sent an envoy to meet Jammeh in kanilai over the weekend, and
the rumors reaching me is that former Gambian army sr. officer, Sheriff Sam
sarr has written a report to the Senegalese government that Jammeh is involve
in selling arms to the Cassamance rebels.
I am just curious to know. I understand that Mr. Sarr is at the moment in New
York. If there is anyone who could contact him and verify this, it will be
appreciated. I hope there is no truth to this. It reminds me of the
Senegal/Guinea Bissau case. May God bless the Gambia.

Ousman Bojang.