Hi, Everyone

My name is Yvonne. I have been lurking for a few weeks now and would
like to introduce myself. I recognize several names from CPParent (Hello!).
For those who don't know me, I am the mother of 2 year old surviving
triplets: Robert (NDA), and Anthony who has moderate spastic quadriplegic
CP. Our third son Joseph had CP as well as several other medical
challenges - he passed away last New Year's Eve.

I am relatively new to the world of CP so I look forward to hearing about
your experiences. It is so difficult as the parent of a very young child with
CP to not know what might lie ahead for him (like any of us really know, lol).
Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Yvonne
Ottawa, Canada