I would just like to say that I made it by the NY City hall Park Fountain
today, and it is one bitchin' waterwork.  The live dancing flames really
made my day.

Of course, I was down there in the course of looking at a floor of the
woolworth building that we're trying to squeeze 100 people into, and it
was heart-rending to see the green and goldelevator doors painted over
with some sick 80's blue color and the 36" marble wainscotting covered in
adhesive crap-ola that they used to stick wallboard up...  so I needed a
nice pick-me-up.  thanks!

signed,

yes, yes, an architect type, but I'm not licensed, so put the gun down.