I just had a wonderful relaxing weekend in Canandaigua, New York near the
finger lakes at a B&B.  The innkeepers Louis and Joan Clark took extra time
to make a rice bread creme brulle breakfast especially for me. I was very
impressed with the inn and hospitality.  It was such a treat not to have to
cook myself and eat gluten free.  This B&B was truly a nice getaway. Here is
the web site: http://www.acorninnbb.com/

Alison Payne

I have no financial interest involved just a positive experience!