My apologies to anyone who may have made the carrot cake recipe I posted
yesterday, with less than fantastic results.  I hadn't made it before
posting, only eaten it.  And it was great! I made it for the first time
after posting it...and it came out FLAT. I think I must have copied
something down wrong from the recipe. I am in the process of tracking
down the original, and will re-post as soon as I find it.

In the meantime, if yours came out flat, too...you might want to do what
I did. I frosted the whole thing with cream-cheese frosting, cut it into
squares, and presented it to my family as CARROT BARS.  Everyone,
including my food-fussy 4-year-old granddaughter, declared them yummy.

Sorry about the confusion.  Judy Beck