Hi, everyone,
I still have not heard from anyone on this issue.  I think it was because I was sending them wrong.  Well, does anyone know if  Group Wise e-mail package works with Jaws.  I am a college student and will have to use this package occasionally.  I will use this package when I have to e-mail all students or all staff.  Also there is two data based products the college uses.  One of these is called lexnix-nexis.   The other program is called EBSCOhost.  I am wondering if there will be any problems with Jaws reading these data bases?  My last question concerns the list.  I will be going back to college soon and my e-mail address will be changing.  How do I make this    change to the list?  Any help would be appreciated.
Jamie Seeger e-mail [log in to unmask]