Saiks, you wrote:

"....There are so many things coming out of this here and this is convincing, we
must not let it go,these beautiful names must be taken care of.I only hope
that more will be coming.By the way is Kabir indigenous?...."

I think Kabir is Arabic in origin. In the Arabic language it means the same thing as Kebba in Mandinka. You also find Sahir which means junior. Or were you just pulling my leg?

By the way, thanks for bringing up a topic that has really gotten us going. I took Sunday off from my pc and am stilling going through the very find and enthusiastic responses so far. I may have a couple to add when I through reading all suggestions, if I'm not beaten at it by Jabou and others.

By the way what is the origin of Saikou?!?

Kabir.