I apologize for summarizing late, I've been away on vacation.

The responses were comforting and many of you expressed the same worry
about intestinal lymphoma.

-4 people said not to be too concerned about it but be sure to stay gf.
-1 person said to have a colonoscopy done every 5 years.
-1 person said to have an endoscopy done every 1-2 years.
-2 people said to have a CT scan or barium xray or small bowel series
      xray.

I haven't figured out what, if anything, I will do.  The responses
helped me to feel less alone and less worried!!!  Thanks very much to
everyone who responded.

--Julie in Orange Co., NY