Hey All,

I am concerned that I will be bald in a few weeks. I have heavy
hairloss. I am female and had all my life hair like Cindy Crowford. Now
it looks like the rats got into it. I am loosing hair at an alarming
rate since 6 month and don't know what is causing it. I am using an
Estrogen patch and Paxil. No other meds at all. The usual Vitamin pills
of course.

I've read something about hairloss a few month ago, but never saw a
summary. Can anybody help me??? does anybody have a cure?

Thanks

Hairless in Seattle