In his book "Eat Right For Your Type" Dr. Peter D'Adamo,
talking of O Blood Types says:

Quote: ....  their genetic make-up is not assimilated to the
consumption of grains.  Two exceptions are Essene and
Ezekiel bread .... These sprouted seed breads are assimillable
to O Types because the gluten lectins (principally in the seed coats)
are destroyed in the sprouting process....

Does anyone have any comments to make before I put it to the test?

Since I have DH the reactions are immediate, and spots will appear
within 24 hours.

Thanks
Valerie, California