Dear Listmates:
Has anyone checked on the GF status of the chicken, black beans,sweet
plantains and fries at Pollo Tropical?  I searched the archives and did not
find a posting but honestly, now that I am sitting at my computer I realize
the spelling may not be correct.  Pollo Tropical is a chain of chicken
restaurants in Florida, I'm not sure how far they've spread beyond our
state borders. You can tell from the list that the food has a Cuban accent.
It's a great favorite in my family. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you.