I called the Hershey Co. today today to find out if the have a GF list they
could mail out but they told me because they change their ingredients so
often they can't.

I did ask about  HEATH BARS and they said they could not guarantee that
they are GF because of the natural and artificial flavorings.

The lady I talked to was very nice but I was very disappointed. Needless to
say, I won't be eating the HEATH BARS. I was wondering if anybody else has
tried them and had any problems with them.