Hi Everyone!

I meant to include this info in my summary on hypoglycemia for anyone
who is finding weight gain a problem. When I was first found to be sugar
intolerant and I weighed a healthy 150 pounds (5'1"), my gastro told me
to eat 50% of my daily calories at breakfast or breakfast and morning
snack, and divide the remaining 50% in snacks through the rest of the
day. It worked and I lost the weight. This might be difficult if you're
pressed for time in the morning before work, but it's something to think
about and try if you can.

Ayn.