When I spoke with a knowlegable, responsible person from Avon about their
products, the woman indicated that any product with alcohol might be of
concern, but she didn't think that the alcohol in the Skin-so-Soft sun screen
and repellent (or combination) was an issue.

I don't put stock in other people's personal experiences, but I can tell you
I drown myself in the sun screen/repellent every week-end and have no
reaction...that I know of. (No gas, no uncomfortable sensation that I
sometimes get...like a flush, etc.)
Linda