System is Win 98, AMD K6-2/350, Blaster Banshee AGP,FIC  VA 503+ 64 Megs
PC100 RAM.
Ever since I installed Descent 3,the SETI@Home screensaver crashes after a
few seconds of operation. I've also had problems with Descent 3 crashing,
but that seems to have been solved (New Video Drivers).
I'm not getting any error messsage, just a reboot whenever the program runs.
 Has anyone else experienced this?

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: