Dear Win95 Experts,
I experience repeated crashing of CD-Rom software because my Win95 file
structure is in MS-Dos compatability instead of 32-bit. The only remedy
I've been able to find is to reinstall Win95. This works for a while but
then the troubles start all over again. How do I change the file system
for my partitioned 4.2 gig HD and Kenwood multi-beam CD-Rom permanently?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>