I have some bad news to share with all of our NOSPIN.ORG
mail users, we lost a Cisco router early today.  NOSPIN.ORG
is temporary off line, the web site and the mail server.

We hope to have the system back online sometime tomorrow
morning, Mountain Daylight Savings Time, ( -07:00 GMT ).

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is unavoidable.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to Adminstrative messages using
this mailing list. If you have a comment to share, send it to:
   [log in to unmask] or to me personally

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org