Hi All--

I've been trying to find a web site for Hunt-Wesson, who manufactures
(?) Hunt's Ready Tomato Sauce Chunky Special (what a product name!), but
can't find anything. So, does anyone know if this particular product is
gf? I'm particularly interested in this one type of tomato sauce because
before going gf, I used it often when cooking less expensive meats in
the crock pot - it's great! The label doesn't show anything forbidden
except the ever-questionable, 'natural flavors.'

If anyone has any information they could share with me on this product,
I would be very grateful. Thanks a bunch!

Ayn.