I was wondering if it is at all possible to genetically alter wheat in order
that the gliaden fraction of gluten would not be present in the grain.  I
have found the name of a researcher in Albany, California who does studies on
genetic alterations of plants.  His web page discusses how he is altering the
genes in wheat plants which affect the glutens I am going to write to him to
find out if it is possible to remove gliaden.