This information is from a letter I received from Mott's today.
Due to the addition of ingredients purchased from outside suppliers, we
cannot categorically state that our products are gluten-free with the
exception of:

*Mott's Apple Sauce - Chunky, Cinnamon, Original, Natural, Regular
*Mott's Fruitsations Single Serve Apple Sauce - Cherry, Fruit Punch,
   Mango Peach, Mixed Berry, Strawberry, Tropical Blend, Watermelon
*Mott's Apple Juice from Concentrate
*Mott's natural Apple Juice
*Holland House Cooking Wines - Marsala, Red, Sherry< White, White
   w/lemon, Vermouth
*Grandma's Molasses
*Rose's Lime Juice

I have no financial interest in this company.....
Andrea Howe
Germantown, MD - near Washington DC