I have noticed that there are quite a few people on the list that do not eat
meat.  Many are not able to eat dairy due to intolerance as well.  Since
B-12 is only found naturally in meat (including eggs), liver, poultry, some
fish and dairy I am curious as to how people are getting this very important
vitamin in their diets.  B-12 would seem to be even more important for folks
with CD.  Are you just taking supplements or relying on shots?  Second
question...what are the reasons for not eating meat?

Patti