Momodou Njie,

Both Tiny Rowlands and Robert Maxwell have passed away, but their families
still own or have majority shares in some of these powerful media groups.

By the way, I received the following piece from Matarr Njie, and I am
posting it for your (Gambia L members) perusal.

Cheers!!

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.