yeah, I know. Its sort of like "s*** happens but life goes on" huh?
Im just trying to get myself lined up for what is in store.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Kyle Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
    To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
    Date: Monday, May 24, 1999 10:55 PM
    Subject: Re: A really big straw

    Hayley, not to worry.  Life expectancy is NOT shorter in folks that do
    not have severe CP or additional serious health problems.  What we do
    face are aging symptoms earlier--osteoarthritis and associated stiffness
    and pain.  So, let's say you're an able-bodied person that may not need
    a cane until they're 80.  Someone with mild/moderate CP MAY need that
    cane at 50.

    It sucks, but it's not the end of the world.