Can anyone tell me if the drug PROMETRIUM which is a progesterone hormone
is gf?  I have not felt great since taking it but I'm not sure if that's
due to my body getting accustomed to the hormone or a problem with the
ingredients.

Also, there is an article on Celiac Disease in the April issue of
Vegetarian Times.  A friend from work brought it to my attention.  I will
read it over and report the contents back to the list over the weekend.

Deb Resch