On 6 Apr 99, at 11:51, James Kerr wrote:

> Is there a way to setup a size limit on a particular folder with NT4
> Server w/SP4? Or do I need some other third party's software? Thanks.

  There are thrid-party packages which implement disk-space
limitations; one I found is called "Quota Server".
  Note, though, that the usual limitation is by *account*, not by
*folder*.  Now of course, if each account has write permissions only to
its own "home" folder, the result is equivalent, so you may be able to
get the effect you want that way.

David G

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html