F. Leon Wilson writes:
> If you were Milosevic what would you do?
>
> How would you respond to NATO/US?

If you mean that I would have done all the things he has done up to
the and including his refusal to sign the deal, and if you mean my
goal would be to hang on to power, then I would have done just what he
has done.  When the weather clears and I start losing my heavy weapons
I will be looking to cut a deal.  I will be willing to negotiate only
with the Russians, and I will ultimately give up Kosovo, saying the
Albanians are pigs anyway.

martin

Martin Smith                    Email: [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 1034 Bekkajordet       Tel. : +47 330 35700
N-3194 HORTEN, Norway           Fax. : +47 330 35701