This coming weekend , there is a retreat at Albrect Acres in Sherrill, Iowa , USA.  The theme is Opening Doors To God.  Sorry it's full.  (I guess I should have written about this earlier.)

There is a Spring Day For The Handicapped in Monroe, Wisconsin , USA on April tenth.

A one day retreat on April seventeenth.  The theme is Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace.  This will be held at the Shalom Retreat Center.  This is a one day retreat however over night accommodations are available.  This is first time ever in this area for people that are physically challenged and /or have chronic illnesses.