My home town -- Indianapolis -- now has a Wild Oats Community Market.  It
is a nice store and has a variety of GF foods.  For those who don't have a
Wild Oats store in your town, they do have a website (www.wildoats.com)
and I believe they also do some mail order.  They have recently posted a
list on the site of GF foods they sell, but I found a number of other
items in the store that were not on the list.  Also, questions about their
products can be directed to Ellen Speare at [log in to unmask]  No
financial interest, just a happy customer.