I sent this in about 1-2 weeks ago and I haven't had a reply from
anyone. I'd appreciate ANY ideas about how to get my mail to work.  The
5.0 version is otherwise fine.

I have a beta of I.E. 5.0 that loads fine, but when I try to read my
mail, Microsoft Exchange comes on and then an error message saying, "The

set of folders could not be opened.  An unexpected error has occurred.
MAPI was unable to load the informations service PSTPRX.DLL.  Be sure
the service is correctly installed and enabled."

Can anyone help me I solve this error message?  Thanks.

George Kaufman

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html