How those apps calls and can I dload it by net? Never
heared about its before. Grabbing from CD - this is what I need.
I'm also interested is there are apps that convert cd or wav tracks
to midi?

And...  may I also grab midis from an apps...?

Alex.

> Hello
>
> I know of a few program's that will grab a track from a CD then convert it
> to WAV or MP3 format. But does anyone know of one that will also convert to
> the Real Audio format?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>