Hi Bob,
I had a bad experience with Tiger about 2 years ago. I placed an order for a case and mobo and 2 or 3 other items. The other things were shipped but the case and mobo were back ordered. However, the shipping charges for the entire were billed. After about 3 weeks later the back order was cancelled and I was never to get a refund for the shipping charges.
Just my experience,
Mark Powdermaker