Thank you for the many responses to my question regarding the G/F stattus of
Citrical Calcium Citrate.
The general consencus was that it IS G/F
One lady, like me  though, had reacted adversely to it. Possibly because of
the ingrediant magnasium.
One lady ([log in to unmask]) suggested an alternative product which she stated
was G/F. I'm sure she'll supply detaiols to those who may want it.
Thankfully, my problems appears to have settled down now so perhaps it was
coincidental that it started when I commenced taking Citrical.
UPDATE. Shopping to day at Safeways i saw CITRICAL in a smaller quantity in a
box (mine wasent) which was very clearly marked 'Gluten Free".
Off to England tomorrow for a couple of months viting.
Thanks to all those who helped, and healthy wishes to all list members.
Patricia in Northern California.