I asked whether any other celiacs suffered from canker sores and muscle cramps
that went away after going GF.  I received 27 responses that said they
suffered from them and 23 suffered from muscle (leg) cramping.  Most, like me,
suffered from both.

A significant number pointed out that canker sores and muscle cramping are
most likely due to the malabsorption problem due to B-12 or other deficiency
problems.  Either way, just about everyone said they went away with the diet,
as did mine.