I think your best bet is to obtain an appropriate daughterboard.  Failing
that, if Zida can supply the necessary pinouts and specifications, it is
probably fairly simple for a "ham", or other skilled electronics builder
to put together.  Integrated Circuit Voltage Regulator "chips" are readily
available, together with general schematics from National Semiconductor
and others.  Discuss with the manufacturer.

Boyd Ramsay

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html