Hi everybody ,

Last weekend , January 2+3 , we had a blizzard. . .  got 7-9 inches of snow.  Some churches cancelled their Sunday services. . .  Then it got mighty cold. Needless to say I haven't been out in 1999 yet.

I have decided to write my questions here concerning outlook Express and the Internet Explorer.  In Outlook , in the inbox, how can I display the messages the order they were received ? Is there anyway to send secure e-mail ? How can you get to Outlook's calendar? Can you copy an address from Outlook to IE... if so how ?  Can you tell using IE whether a site is secure or not. . .  if yes , how ?

Just a few things about my secret e-mail pal '99. . .  Yes , the idea was all mine. It hasn't started yet , , , hopefully soon.  You can get a different e-mail address at yahoo.com.  Please contact me if you need more details at [log in to unmask]

If you need to smile , maybe this will help http://members.aol.com/sweiss6650/Smile.html