I just thought that I would remind everyone that the recipe I posted for
Chocolate Cherry Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese Filling, I indicated which
brands of certain products I used.  I have had replies that some of the
ingredients listed are not GF.  Please note in my post I indicated I am in
Canada, so the products listed are GF in Canada, but not necessarily
everywhere else (i.e:  United States).  All the brands I indicated are
verfied as GF at the time of purchase, in Canada.  I cannot speak of their
status in other countries, but I would suggest to those of you who wish to
try the recipe just to use the brand that you know is GF.

Thanks,
Susan
Calgary, Canada