I've had different answers about this question and I quess I just want
to try one more time. The status of quinnoa and millet.

I understand or was told that quinnoa is considered gf in Canada but not
in the US. WHY?

I was also told that millet is gf but must be careful because of
contamination during harvest. Does this mean that if I buy whole grain
millet in the health food store and grind it myself that it is safe?

Does anyone eat these grains regularly without any problems?

Sheryl Tingley
Auburn, WA

        "Friendship is a sheltering tree"  ;)