Hi Listmates,
  Quick question. I baked this evening......made regular flour
shortbread. I did this with a 10 year old so we of course, had flour
every where. And now I feel rotten! I have never reacted to baking with
wheat flour before and do it often for my mostly gluten eating family. I
am very careful to not ingest any and wash my hands often. Could this be
a reaction to the baking? I'd hate to think I couldn't even handle
regular flour. Has this happened to any one else? If this is the case
then what do we do about Christmas baking....Costco??
Thanks           Dianne in B.C.