Hi to all,
Thanks for all the input and help I got from everyone.
I have tried several different bread mixes and so far Miss Roben's
Potato Bread Mix has worked the best for me.  I am learning to recognize
the proper consitency for bread when using my bread machine and how to
correct any problems.  I am very excited about all of this because I am
not gifted in the cullinary arts.  Thanks again for being so supported,
next onto pizza and pasta.  Any helpful hints or insights would be
greatly appreciated.

Karen