Im wondering if anyone had the manufactureres of most prescriptions, and
their phone numbers.  I searched the archives, but what I really need is a
list of the companies, rather than the drugs themselves and their phone
numbers.  I had one once that someone on this list sent me, but we lost
our home in a fire a month ago and I lost all my files of CD info!  you
can email me directly. Thanks!!!!

 Joanna F. Schroeder
"...and when the winds have blown things round and back again, what was
once your pain will be your home" Emily Saliers