Every time I log on to my computer I automatically get my "Connect to"
dialogue box with the "Save password" greyed out.  Yet after logging off
and upon returning to re-connect the "Save password" is no longer greyed
out and my password is already entered.  Is there any way to have this
password saved when I initially log on.  I don't have Network Neighbourhood
because I am not on a network.

Thanks in advance
Paul Ecclestone

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: