Hello all

I have installed a Mediaforte SF16-FMP (Soundblaster) soundcard with
on-board FM tuner.

When I run the tuner control software, it reports "No radio card
detected" and shuts down. I have tried the FMBox software and it also
produces no result.

I can not find any Windows 95 drivers specifically for the SF16-FMP. The
only driver I can find is for the SF16-FMI. It installs okay but doesn't
help at all.

I have an A-Bit AX5 motherboard, Cyrix 6x86 P200+, running Win95 OSR2.
IRQ's 9, 11 and 12 are available if the tuner needs an IRQ.

Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance

                                  -----