Hi Everyone.  I have been trying to locate rice wrappers, with no
success.  Can you all tell me what brands you use again.  I read of Red
Rose brand, however, I've been unable to locate anyone selling that one
or any other.  Anyone in Southern California, particularly, the San
Fernando Valley, locate a supplier/store for rice wrappers?
Or, does anyone have phone numbers for any of the manufacturers of rice
wrappers so I can contact them directly?
Sure would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks in advance.
Teresa