Here is a brief summary on the gf status of rice
wrappers; I had 6 responses and 5 were unanimous
that they (or a celiac family member) enjoyed
eating rice wrappers/paper of any brand with no
problems. One had eaten them only at a restaurant,
but others had used them at home as well. One
had experience with Red Rose (one brand I have at
home). One suggested rubbing with a hand or towel
to see if a coating was there. Three gave directions
for use: rinse/spray or briefly soak with hot/warm
water, keep moist under a damp towel until used,
and use right away, no cooking necessary (rice
noodles need a longer soaking/boiling before use).
Several filling suggestions were offered; filling
too full could result in breaking. 1 respondent just
wanted a copy of the summary. If anybody else would
like a more detailed summary (long) I'll be happy to
email it to any of you individually.

Thanks to all the respondents again! Good luck,good
health, and good eating!
Bobbi in Baltimore