The east central Illinois CSSG will meet Sunday, September 20 at 4:00 p.m.,
301A Carle Clinic North Building, University Ave, Urbana, IL.

Dr. Margaret Gawienowski will present some of her and Dr. Don Briskin's
research findings concerning the "gluten" status of oats and their
suitablity for consumption by celiacs. We will then have a question/answer
session on this and other topics of interest.

Sincerely, Kathy Harden