I was diagnosed with Celiac's Dz last week and have been trying to find
out some info from Cereal companies about my favorite cereals.  When I
called General Mills and asked which cereals are gluten-free they told me
Corn and Rice Chex along with something like French Toast Crunch.  After
talking to them I looked at a boxes of Corn and Rice Chex and saw the
ingredient:  Barley Malt Extract.  It is my understanding that this
ingredient is a no-no.  Am I mistaken and can I trust what General Mills
is telling me?

respond to:  [log in to unmask]

Thank you