At 11/09/98 17:52, you wrote:
>This sounds like an issue with proper termination.
>
>Do both drives have termination and do you have the jumpers set on
>the last drive on the chain to terminated?   Also, do you have the
>external SCSI port terminated?
>
>   Bob Wright

The cable from the external connection on the controller goes into the first
CD-ROM drive.  Then another cable goes out of the first and into the second
drive.  The second drive has a terminating connector on it.

This setup has worked in the past, but due to a hard drive failure, and no
backup,
we lost the proper setup.  Sigh....  It was set up long before I took over.

Thanks,

Mark

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**