Hello!

<< I doubt about the correlation made between the people size and the
consumption of dairy products.

Utah has one of the highest consumption of dairy products, double of the US
average in fluid milk equivalent. Yet the size distribution of their people
isn't much different from the rest of the States!

A long time ago I read that there is a correlation between people's heighth
and a higher presence of Molibdenum in their diet...

Regards, Tony >>

This is the kind of message I would expect from someone working for the
dairy industry e.g. the "Dairy Board". The diet accross the US is fairly
well homogenized.