Sadly, there apparently is no GF equivalent for the saltine.  This
obviously is a business opportunity for some creative cook!

While browsing the grocery for GF items over the weekend I found bean
and rice noodles -- really just threads.  I think they were called "maifun"
and "saifun".  Does anyone have any good recipes for these??

Finally, our doctor has prescribed Fer-n-Sol for our 3-yr old daughter, so
we cannot give her the GF vitamin supplement we found because it also
has iron.  Can anyone recommend a GF vitamin supplement without iron?